Tel; 01793 527149
1977-82 - Leeds University. BA(Hons) Fine Art.
2012 -Four paintings hung as inaugeral exhibition of The Community Gallery in Swindon's Great Western Hospital
2011 - Walcot Chapel, Bath
- Exhibited at Treberfydd Manor, S. Wales
2010 - Exhibited at Walcot Chapel Bath
- Painting accepted in Open Exhibition at Bristol Royal West of England, Academy
- Ongoing exhibition of paintings in The Jury’s Inn Hotel, Swindon
2009 - Exhibition ‘Views of Rome’ at Swindon Arts Centre
2009 - Member of Artsite, an artist’s collective running a gallery and workshops in Swindon
2007 - Victoria Art Gallery, Bath - Bath Society of Artists Open
- The Old Railway Museum, Swindon- Solo show of paintings, prints
2006 - The Arts Centre, Swindon - ‘The Seven Deadly Sins’- exhibition of
paintings and ceramics.
2004 - Kings Arms Hotel, Swindon - ‘The Indian Sketchbook’- exhibition
of 130 drawings, watercolours and gouaches from travelling
2003 - The Barn Gallery, Henley-on-Thames – Artspace Summer Show.
2002 - The Wyvern Theatre, Swindon – ‘Off the Wall’
2000 - The Rover Showroom, Poland St., Soho, London – Part of a group
show of Swindon artists.
1999 - The Jelly Legg’d Chicken Gallery, Reading.
Public Commissions and Awards:
2011 - Winner of the Oexmann Award
2009 - Produced a large scale pencil and wash drawing comprising fifty individual portraits
of people who passed through the Artsite gallery in one week.
- Renovated John Clinch’s ‘The Great Blondini’, a twenty foot painted cast aluminium
Statue for Swindon Borough Council.
- Elected member of The Bath Society of Artists
- Produced an exhibition of documentary drawings and
paintings recording the installation of Swindon’s most recent public art
work in The Wyvern Theatre.
Phone: 01793 527149